Presbyterian Rust Medical Center is conveniently located for patients and members living on Albuquerque’s west side. Presbyterian Rust Medical Center is patient-centered, environmentally friendly, and technologically innovative. Before opening of the facility in October 2011, Sandoval County was the largest county in the United States that did not have its own medical services.
Rust Medical Center is a 151-bed, 11-bassinet hospital in Rio Rancho. Our facility features:
- The only Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) in Sandoval County. The all-private rooms are designed to lower infections and control stimuli for these very critical babies.
- The Ted and Margaret Jorgensen Cancer Center, a multidisciplinary clinic that also includes gynecologic oncology, Presbyterian MD Anderson radiation oncology, surgical oncology, and supportive care services.
- A redesigned Emergency Department to decrease treatment time and triage patients to ensure appropriate care.
- An Intensive Care Unit (ICU) in the state, combining the latest technology with skilled physicians and nurses who are both onsite and connected 24/7. Using sophisticated, real-time video feeds and communication tools, our ICU provides an extra layer of care to seriously ill patients.
- Patient rooms designed for any level of care, including in-room procedures.
Through volunteering opportunities as well as community outreach events, Rust Medical Center brings the community together.
View current and past news releases about Rust Medical Center.
Information about upcoming events, such as health fairs and our comprehensive offering of classes, from senior education to young mother support groups.
Board of Trustees
Meet the dedicated community leaders who volunteer their time to improve the health of our patients and the communities we serve.
Contact information for Rust Medical Center.
Presbyterian Rust Medical Center
2400 Unser Blvd. SE
Rio Rancho, New Mexico 87124
Maps & Directions